With the goal of becoming a multi-industry corporation, bringing value to customers, and society and making an important contribution to the development of Vietnam's economy, CityLand Group constantly invests in developing internal strength, renewing thinking and action, improving quality, raising the level of the staff.
If the corporation is considered a boat, then with CityLand, the journey for that boat is the corporate culture. And that same culture has created the "brand" feature of CityLand.
CityLand's corporate culture is formed and developed based on 3 main characteristics:
1. Becoming a trustworthy and leading brand in Vietnam’s real estate industry and enlarging our business scope to international market.
2. Take actions in accordance with our motto “Creating prosperity” and stay committed to our mission to bring superior quality products and services to our customers and partners. Contribute to sustainable development of community and society at large. Establish a dynamic and efficient working environment in order for the best performance from our people.
3. The orientation of corporate culture at CityLand revolves around 5 core values: Commitment, Quality, Fairness, Sharing, and Professionalism - reflected in products and services that keep their commitments to customers and partners. These five factors are linked and interlocked flexibly in each behaviour and every activity of CityLand, CityLand people.
- Donating to support the flood victims in Central Vietnam.
- Building charity houses: in Dak Lak, Ha Tien - Kien Giang,...
“For Children of Vietnam” Program by the Vietnam Patronage Association; Giving away helmets for pupils in Co Nghia commune, Hoa Binh province; “Lighting Up the Dreams” Program by The National Fund For Vietnamese Children; Binh Thanh’s ‘Social Sharing’ Fund, ‘Help The Poor’ Fund; Funding for the 25th anniversary of Tay Nguyen VOV, …
Historical & cultural works preservation and restoration:
My Lai Peace Park, Quang Ngai
Contributing to the young generation education:
- Building schools for children in rural areas, island zones and mountainous areas
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club – V-League 2018 - 2019.
- Futsal Cup 2017 - 2018
And other programs.